Writing funny stuff for online viewing, or otherwise, is an art. What may seem funny to us might not strike a similar cord with readers. Trying too hard could actually make your work appear like some crazy stuff, which might not go down very well with the target audience. Writing online stuff is perhaps even trickier than creating print content. The net surfer is typically impatient. He skips from one content to the other, in no time. Therefore, you need to be really good to keep him glued to your content.
Various Forms Of Funny Stuff
Funny stuff can be enjoyed in various forms. Different forms strike a cord with different people. Some of the popular forms include:
* Funny movie stuff which provides hearty laughs is a popular form.
* Book stuff, which boasts of impressive yet hilarious content, is also quite widely accessed.
* Amusing video stuff, which incorporates famous gags, has been successfully enlivening the spirits of viewers for ages.
* Stand-up comedy is another popular genre which has experienced its share of ups and downs.
* Jokes on the internet, or just stuff related to funny incidences posted on the web, have also amused surfers pretty much.
* Blogs, posts, or articles which incorporate a humorous undertone with a strong message have been widely accepted too.
With people turning to the internet for everything, including computer stuff, shopping stuff, clothing stuff, home stuff, and even love stuff, creating online content will probably guarantee maximum exposure.
Useful Tips For Creating Funny Stuff
Online content meant to be funny can be easily discarded as purely stupid stuff. Adopting the right style for creating them is important. Some useful tips include the following:
* Include some good jokes. They could be about some soft stuff like emotions, or just about anything under the sun. There are posts which are completely devoid of jokes and one-liners. All they do is stretch an idea which seems funny according to them. The result is a boring piece of work.
* A smart thing to do is to use at least a couple of jokes as pointers. Use one as an introduction and the other toward the end of your post. Try and create a near-sane narrative which links both. If they are completely unrelated jokes, creating a link between them could be fun.
* What you have at hand should be an interesting piece, provided you have not used any cheap stuff. Also, ending your stuff with a joke is not a great idea. For a lingering impact, you need to add a conclusion which could be a reference to the first joke or anything else.
* The jokes may be related to any idea, but they should not seem to be forced. The connection between them should be developed subtly and the transitions must seem effortless and smooth. Also, do not fluff your piece with unnecessary detailing, which might seem pointless and garrulous.